Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Up and down and it's not the cat this time...

It's been a while since I blogged last but with my hectic schedule, I haven't had the time nor the desire. There's really nothing funny or revealing happening right now. I got a dose of a harsh reality. I lost my niece a couple of weeks ago and it's really taking a toll on the family. I wish I could have done something to make it all better but I accept that God had other plans. She was such a beautiful little girl. She looked so precious and She probably had the most hair I have ever seen on an infant. A head full........

I am so thankful for my family, they show me daily what God can do for you and the hope He gives us. I know that I don't always live they way He wants me too but I know that He has given me an out for lack of a better term. may God bless each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment