Friday, March 20, 2009

I Hate Cats or Is It Just Morning....


Well I am at work...not necessarily working since I am typing a new post. I recovered from the wet pants incident and got a decent nights sleep. I actually didn't get the covers all wampy-jawed which is the norm in our bed. One of my favorite things is to get up and drink the first cup from a fresh pot of coffee and today wasn't any different. I have no competition in the mornings since my wife CANNOT hear any noise when sleeping. I swear if an IED were to explode inside our bedroom she wouldn't budge. Now the psychotic cat of ours would but he would go straight to the pantry where we keep his food. It must be nice to have a cats life. All he does is lay (not sit) and eat. Oh and he pisses on everything and I mean everything. The vet keeps saying it's a kidney infection but I don't know. All the dang thing drinks is water. Now if he keeps it up all he will have is cranberry juice. Why do we go through so much pain and suffering for animals? I mean don't get me wrong, I love and adore animals but why go through so much over them. I guess and this is as honest as it gets for me; I just don't like cats. I would probably go above and beyond for a dog. My brother and sister in-law have an awesome dog named Dewey. I mean that's a man's best friend. He actually thinks he's a human being sometimes and he can have somewhat of a conversation with you. With the cat - not a chance. Whew, I just vented on cats. I better stop before I get fire bombed by ALF or ELF or PETA or whoever.......

Until we meet again........

No comments:

Post a Comment