Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wet pants

I was just sitting at home watching TV. Well NCAA basketball to be exact, when the urge hit me to go outside. My wife (Jessica) cleaned our porch this afternoon with a water hose and I had forgotten and I sat down in a puddle of water which I didn't realize it until I started to feel it in the nether-regions. I thought, well crap, so I went inside to clean my dishes from supper. I am the kind of person to hurry and do instead of having much needed patience and I sprayed water all over me. To this point I am not having a good night. At least I am sticking to my diet. I have placed an ultimatum on myself to lose 40lbs by my 20th high school reunion in June. I'm pretty sure that I won't make my goal. I am still going to try though because I need to be healthy. Yeah right, I am the un-healthiest person I know. Tomorrow will be harder because I think we are going to dinner with friends.

I guess Jessica will be home in a few minutes so I am sure she will have something for me to do ;-)

Until we meet again......

No comments:

Post a Comment